How does the fit & finish of the Space Black SS hold up compared to the Silver SS version?

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello all. I was getting ready to purchase this version and those of you who own it, how does it hold up compared to the silver ss watch?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fit and finish on Space Black SS watch

As an owner of a sport addition I can't give you first hand knowledge of the space black SS but if my lower cost  watch is any indication to the Apple quality I wouldn't worry about it not holding up to your expectations

bldhk

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site

I have used Space Black SS for 6 months everyday and no scratch observed on the watch body yet. It's a fingerprint magnet though.

I use sport band thought on work days and sbss band only on weekend. The sbss band is holding up well but there is scratch on the inner side of the buckle.

But generally I am quite pleased with the build quality and the durability of the watch and band.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site

After wearing it for a full day, it seems like it's going to hold up extremely well.

owlyn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

SS Space Black. Have it for three months. Wear it all day, every day, and I am pretty clumsy. Not a scratch or mark on it. No fingerprint issues, and my hands can be greasy.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site

SS Space Black. Have it for three months. Wear it all day, every day, and I am pretty clumsy. Not a scratch or mark on it. No fingerprint issues, and my hands can be greasy.

That's great info. I've been wearing mine for 3 days and it seems like it's a super durable finish. Happy I went with space black.

ab21au

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: How does the fit & finish of the Space Black SS hold up compared to the Silver SS version?

Had my SS space black and it is perfect, not a mark and I wear it every day. I have bumped several time with no problem. Mark seem to wipe off super easy.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: How does the fit & finish of the Space Black SS hold up compared to the Silver SS version?

Had my SS space black and it is perfect, not a mark and I wear it every day. I have bumped several time with no problem. Mark seem to wipe off super easy.

Same here. Worn every day for the past 3 months. SS space black is by far the best looking AW imho.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site

After a few days of working out and daily wear, the finish seems so durable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR