What is the best sleep tracker for the Apple Watch?

I

iMore Question

Can someone provide me with a sleep tracker app for the Apple Watch? What are some good ones?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am an avid quatinficationist ��

I have tried the two big ones available right now. Sleep++ and Sleep Pulse.

Sleep++
Pros: Clean and easy to use
Free
Cons: Not detailed enough or sensitive enough

Sleep Pulse:
Pros: Combines heart rate and movement for a more accurate gauge of sleep
.5 increments to adjust sensitivity
Cons: Not super clean looking, but works well. iPhone app provides a lot of information, but not very pretty
$2.99

I have used both for a few weeks and the keeper is Sleep Pulse. With the added accuracy and the ability to increase or decrease sensitivity it is the sleep tracker I am sticking with.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Use Sleep++ and I am no longer recommending it until it gets a major overhaul. It's just not accurate and it really doesn't provide any useful information. I compared it to the Ms Band for sleep and Sleep++ was way off the mark for sleep time. I might try sleep pulse next.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Use Sleep++ and I am no longer recommending it until it gets a major overhaul. It's just not accurate and it really doesn't provide any useful information. I compared it to the Ms Band for sleep and Sleep++ was way off the mark for sleep time. I might try sleep pulse next.

I agree, Sleep++ basically just tells you when you went to bed and when you woke up and you have to manually do that. Supposed to be an update coming and I hope it's soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2