Help needed bout silicone breakout on bands

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what to do in trying to put anything on the silicone watch band where it touches my skin I have 2 spots I keep breaking out and it really sucks!
I love the bands I love the collection I already have! I had taped the sticky part of a band-Aid on the band and was hoping that help and it didn't! does anyone have any maybe know something ales to do besides switching all my bands to leather or real gold or silver?? Ivan wear the watch for a day then off for 2 days I hate this Because I love my watch!!
9b63609afb7ef21ca1af6ecccd68a371.jpg

I use cream anti each at night so it can have time to heal at night but still I'm so bummed bout this!!!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The Apple ones are Fluoroelastomer, are you talking about after-market bands? A few folks have reported being affected by the silcone in after-market ones.

If they affect you, the only things I can think of, being that you've already tried the anti-histamine creams, is a different band.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't wear it too tight and make sure to keep it dry under there. Seems you may be on the right track with the bandage there. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal