Help needed bout silicone breakout on bands
I don't know what to do in trying to put anything on the silicone watch band where it touches my skin I have 2 spots I keep breaking out and it really sucks!
I love the bands I love the collection I already have! I had taped the sticky part of a band-Aid on the band and was hoping that help and it didn't! does anyone have any maybe know something ales to do besides switching all my bands to leather or real gold or silver?? Ivan wear the watch for a day then off for 2 days I hate this Because I love my watch!!
I use cream anti each at night so it can have time to heal at night but still I'm so bummed bout this!!!
- 01-08-2016, 04:32 AM #2
Re: Help needed bout silicone breakout on bands
The Apple ones are Fluoroelastomer, are you talking about after-market bands? A few folks have reported being affected by the silcone in after-market ones.
If they affect you, the only things I can think of, being that you've already tried the anti-histamine creams, is a different band.
- 01-09-2016, 06:58 PM #3
- 01-09-2016, 08:27 PM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2016, 10:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 03:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 07:27 PM