Tracking Workouts. Advise?

Gooner26

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Tracking Workouts. Advise/help needed!

So I had a Apple Watch for Christmas and I'm loving it. However, one thing I want to do if possible is to track my workouts in better detail.

When I go into the workout app on my watch, I'm shown a list of pre set workouts. None of these cover what I'm doing, and I don't really want to just press 'OTHER'.

I play indoor football (Soccer) and badminton. I would also like to add things like push ups and sit ups etc but this isn't crucial.

So my question is, can I add to the pre set list with my selected workouts? or is there any apps that allow me to do this that integrate well with the watch and daily goals etc.

I'm sure I'm not the only one so looking for tips or your method of tracking your workouts.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Tracking Workouts. Advise/help needed!

I use Wahoo fitness and paid their TickrX HR strap to my phone and it can be independently paired to the watch. The TickrX can count push ups, sit ups and other activities. Plus it will sync w the health kit.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tracking Workouts. Advise/help needed!

Does any third party app work the activity rings on the AW? I really like the quick glance to check my goals but I tried a couple of the third party apps and they don't have any impact on the rings. They worked with Apple Health. I tried Map My Fitness, Runtastic and Under Armour.

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I still wear my Fitbit & my AW for this reason, plus I like being able to track my sleep. The only reason I wear my AW now is for the notifications and being able to reply on it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2