- iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Tracking Workouts. Advise/help needed!
So I had a Apple Watch for Christmas and I'm loving it. However, one thing I want to do if possible is to track my workouts in better detail.
When I go into the workout app on my watch, I'm shown a list of pre set workouts. None of these cover what I'm doing, and I don't really want to just press 'OTHER'.
I play indoor football (Soccer) and badminton. I would also like to add things like push ups and sit ups etc but this isn't crucial.
So my question is, can I add to the pre set list with my selected workouts? or is there any apps that allow me to do this that integrate well with the watch and daily goals etc.
I'm sure I'm not the only one so looking for tips or your method of tracking your workouts.
- 01-06-2016, 09:50 AM #2
- 01-06-2016, 10:00 PM #3
- 01-07-2016, 08:56 AM #4iMore Beginner
- 94 Posts
Re: Tracking Workouts. Advise/help needed!
Does any third party app work the activity rings on the AW? I really like the quick glance to check my goals but I tried a couple of the third party apps and they don't have any impact on the rings. They worked with Apple Health. I tried Map My Fitness, Runtastic and Under Armour.
- 01-07-2016, 12:06 PM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2016, 06:30 PM
- By tomdooley in forum MacBook ProReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2016, 01:48 PM