Alarms...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Do I need both an alarm on my phone and watch or is an alarm on the watch alone suitable? I keep both on my nightstand at night so it would seem only one is necessary. Also, if an alarm is set on the watch only what type of sound does the alarm make?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Alarms on your watch and your phone are separate so you will want to set your alarm for whichever device you want to sound. Personally, I use my phone. I'm not sure what the alarm sounds like on watch.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Alarms on your watch and your phone are separate so you will want to set your alarm for whichever device you want to sound. Personally, I use my phone. I'm not sure what the alarm sounds like on watch.

Thanks for the info. One other thing, can an iPhone alarm be snoozed or turned off from the watch while the watch is in nightstand mode?

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I use my iPhone when at home. However I have used my Apple Watch when I've been at work on nights as I can't have my phone on the ward with me. It has always woken me up when my break is over. It does make a noise but it's quiet. It's the buzzing on my wrist that gets me up. I think it wouldn't be loud enough to wake me up if it were not on my wrist which is why I always use my iPhone at home.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73