How has your Apple Watch been holding up?

I

iMore Question

I have had a great experience with my Apple Watch and recommend it to everyone. How has everyone's Apple Watch been holding up? Do you still love it or have you given it up?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have had a great experience with my Apple Watch and recommend it to everyone. How has everyone's Apple Watch been holding up?
I've had my Watch since May, and I've worn it everyday since then. Yet, it still looks brand new.
Do you still love it or have you given it up?
I still enjoy wearing it and using it, and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Terrific. Wear it every day. The band is kind of gross but to be expected as I got the white sport and I work in a retail job so I get my hands dirty quite a bit. It's easy enough to clean though.

The aluminum and glass hold up really well. I'm basically a clumsy oaf so I've banged it around a lot. It still looks good, no visible scratches or anything like that.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Mine looks as good as new since I bought it in early July, except some tiny scuffs marks on the left side of the SS casing, which is normal for SS case watches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal