Playlist says it's "synced" to Apple Watch but unavailable when disconnected from iPhone?
On iPhone Apple Watch app I have 1 playlist that I synced. I see 700MB on the watch used for music and Apple Watch app indicates it is synced. I have BluebudX headphones connected to the watch. When watch is connected to iPhone I see all music from phone available. However, once I disconnect the iPhone by turning off bluetooth, the watch tells me that my entire library is unavailable, not even the "synced" playlist. Why can't I see this playlist on the watch even though the watch app says its synced?
Re: Playlist says it's "synced" to Apple Watch but unavailable when disconnected from iPhone?
Fixed this by holding down firmly while in the music app, getting the popup for music source, and changing the source to Apple Watch instead of iPhone.
- By GusHerb94 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 42Last Post: 02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
- By reasat salam in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:43 AM
- By latinking91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:31 AM