What band are you using with your sport Apple Watch?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just received my apple sport watch as an early gift for Christmas and I am in love with it. I would like to start purchasing more bands after Christmas but want to know what kind of bands do you have with your sport watch and how do you like them?

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a space gray AWS with the default black sport band. I've purchased a fog sport band, black leather loop, and a Pad & Quill classic leather band. All look great and cover a variety of situations.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the same one it came with - the white sport band - and I'm still enjoying it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Milanese loop. Wanted it since the keynote and bought one a few months back. Loving it. I find it loosens itself a bit throughout the day, though I do work with my hands all day, so every so often I tighten it again.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Milanese loop. Wanted it since the keynote and bought one a few months back. Loving it. I find it loosens itself a bit throughout the day, though I do work with my hands all day, so every so often I tighten it again.

Does it look good with the aluminum finish rather than it being stainless Steel? I have a watch with a Milanese loop and I love the concept of it and it has the aluminum finish as well just not quite sure what color to get for the silver watch model did you go with silver too or black?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Does it look good with the aluminum finish rather than it being stainless Steel? I have a watch with a Milanese loop and I love the concept of it and it has the aluminum finish as well just not quite sure what color to get for the silver watch model did you go with silver too or black?

I went with black, and I think it's look fine against the aluminum. No complaints on my part.

20069fbd24578fd968e43d31f48e13ff.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I use only 2. The product red sport band and the blue leather loop. And I don't use knock offs.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I just received my apple sport watch as an early gift for Christmas and I am in love with it. I would like to start purchasing more bands after Christmas but want to know what kind of bands do you have with your sport watch and how do you like them?

check out ali express takes four weeks but really nice bands and not expensive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2