$100 off every Apple Watch Best Buy

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there are many others like me that purchased the Apple Watch on Black Friday. I got mine from Best Buy where they we offering $50 off. Today they have them all for $100 off. I'm going to try and get the price adjusted. Thoughts?

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So because their holiday return policy, they are willing to match the new price until mid January. They are refunding my card the additional $50. Worked perfectly.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got mine from Target with the $100 gift card. Loving my watch! But I'll let my brother know about the deal at Best Buy since he wants one now.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
If you check slickdeals some people have been able to get Target to price match Best Buy and then still receive the $100 gift card. Apparently it varies by store managers discretion but that price would make it a good buy even if you want to upgrade to V2 in 5 months.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow...no kidding? I might have to seriously consider trying that...

That's like double-dipping, but if it works, why not, right? Wouldn't push them on it, because a price match to Best Buy doesn't include a gift card. But some may do it for the extra sales to help if they're struggling to make numbers.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, from a person who paid full price for their SS watch just a few weeks earlier (at The Apple Store), I find this upsetting.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Well, from a person who paid full price for their SS watch just a few weeks earlier (at The Apple Store), I find this upsetting.

If it was worth full price when you bought it you shouldn't be too upset. It sucks but sales are going to happen especially this time of year. Enjoy your watch!

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just to let you know, Apple Store price matches up to 10%. Perhaps if you go back with the receipt and the Best Buy price, they might do something for you? You don't ask you don't get

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2