Waiting till Christmas :/

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else know they are getting an Apple Watch for Christmas and the wait is killing them? Picked up a space grey 42mm sport on Black Friday at Target with the $100 gift card deal and had to hand it over to my wife until Christmas morning -__-

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Thats what I said! But since it's from Santa my kids might be onto me if I was getting new bands for a watch I didn't know I was getting -__-

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Oh dear , but it will be worth the wait
And don't forget to look surprised when you open it on Christmas morning :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Be working on collections of bands, watch faces, photo wallpapers, and etc. Also, read up on how it all works. Be a pro when Santa finally allows you to use it!

ETennGixxer

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes, and luckily I was able to convince my wife to let me have it on Black Friday... Since she got a 6S, I don't think she really cared since I wasn't maker her wait until Christmas..... :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That didn't happen with an Apple Watch but I'm definitely sighing until Christmas for other gifts that I picked up. I know your pain

ab21au

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
DW bought mine for my birthday which was just over a week ago and we bought it 7 days earlier. She did the same, confiscated it until the day. I downloaded the manual in iBooks and read through it, read forums etc for the week.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If it was my wife, I wouldn't have handed it over to her at all. Just buy it for me and say it's my christmas gift and wash your hands of having to give me anything on christmas day itself.

duncanator

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up 3 weeks ago but returned it today. Didn't do it for me and I ended up only using it to check the time. Good luck with yours.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the gold sport with the midnight blue band, to match my iPhone and the cover I had for my now defunct Macbook pro.

This is courtesy of my good lady wife who is putting up half of the money and both her parents and mine are putting up the other half.

I really wanted the SS with ML but this gold Sport looks lovely. In fact, I prefer it to the SS model. Now to find a third party gold ML that has a ton of good reviews. Not as easy a task as it seems.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Received one as a unsolicited, unexpected Christmas gift. I was waiting on the next edition to check them out. I use android phones more often but once I paired it to my iPhone 6S+, I have not used an android phone since except as a wifi device to view forums...

Pretty nice combo an apple watch and iPhone!

Posted via my Nexus 6P!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Received one as a unsolicited, unexpected Christmas gift. I was waiting on the next edition to check them out. I use android phones more often but once I paired it to my iPhone 6S+, I have not used an android phone since except as a wifi device to view forums...

Pretty nice combo an apple watch and iPhone!

Posted via my Nexus 6P!

The Apple Watch and iPhone combo is pretty awesome. I've had my watch for almost two weeks now and I miss it whenever it isn't on my wrist. The integration between the two devices is great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2