Black Friday (wasn't sure where to post)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Any word of Apple will give any discounts for BF? I missed Best Buys Apple Watch deal and curious if Apple will do anything. I searched but didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Darn. Target gives a gift card but I really don't need that. Just rather get the money off the watch.

I don't recall Apple ever doing any Black Friday deals, but that's not to say that they haven't or that they won't.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple's past Black Friday deals haven't been that impressive and I seem to recall one year they bundled gift cards with them but who knows what they'll do this year.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Apple's past Black Friday deals haven't been that impressive and I seem to recall one year they bundled gift cards with them but who knows what they'll do this year.

Cool. I just ordered from Best Buy. If Apple knocks $50 off the watch plus a gift card I'll just cancel the order.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Apple used to offer great discounts a few years ago (in Aus apple store online). I remember buying my bf his 1st MBP for Xmas gift at a huge discount. Then it pan out to just ipods, then itunes card and now nothing! So disappointing!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2