My watch activity does not sync with phone intermittently
I have an Apple Watch version 2.01 and iPhone 6 version 9.1 and have happily used the activity app on my watch and synced with my phone with no problems since I got the watch. Recently (possibly since either the phone or watch was updated), I will go to the health app on the phone and there will be a blank screen or showing nothing on the dashboard graphs despite having full details on my watch. Also the activity app on the phone will show no activity at all either for the current day or in the past. This does not happen all the time, but the only way I can get the info back is by restarting my phone.
Any ideas about what could be happening?
- 11-16-2015, 04:20 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Re: My watch activity does not sync with phone intermittently
I haven't had any issues like this, so it's not normal. You might want to try repairing the watch with the phone. Also, make sure bluetooth is enabled at all times.
Failing that, if you can get to an apple store it might be the best option.
- 11-16-2015, 11:56 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 351 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 12:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 10:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 09:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 09:23 PM