I'm officially an Apple Watch band fanatic!!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
My watch came with the ORANGE band. Then I bought the WALNUT color. Yesterday, went to the Apple Store and bought 2 more....MIDNIGHT BLUE and RED.

I love changing the look of the face to coordinate with the bands. :D

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm turning into one I think... got the watch with black sport band... bought black leather loop at same time.... then got a blue leather loop like 3 days later... then a couple days after that a Product RED sport band.... next I need some sort of classic leather band... apple or aftermarket... undecided as of yet... then probably another sport band.... lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
White and midnight blue sport bands on my SS. Then got a leather buckle on Amazon that I like a lot. Thinking the product red is next :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My watch came with the ORANGE band. Then I bought the WALNUT color. Yesterday, went to the Apple Store and bought 2 more....MIDNIGHT BLUE and RED.

I love changing the look of the face to coordinate with the bands. :D

I was thinking about the walnut. How do you like it?

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
It's a slippy slope when you start. So far I've got the black and recently the red strap....but I can see myself buying more soon

Last edited:

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I like the Walnut color. It's a nice neutral shade - goes with everything! That's the color I'm using now. Gonna change to Red for the holidays though...LOL

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
My  Watch came with the link bracelet but since then I've bought every watch band that Apple offers. I have the milanese, 2 leather loops, 2 classic buckles and a sport band. I think (hope) I'm done though. I'm actually glad they don't offer the Hermes bands separately as I might have actually considered buying the cuff.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I caught the band bug, as well. So far we have a dozen. White, black, light blue, dark blue, lime green, orange, red, fog, Milanese loop, link bracelet, black leather loop, blue leather loop... I change the highlight color on the screen to complement the band. I'm definitely hooked on the watch.

I love using Siri on the watch around the house to turn lights/fans on/off (using Insteon's new HomeKit enabled Hub Pro). I also have a few Hue lights that I control on my watch using its iOS iPhone app watch extension. I'm swapping out the standard Hue hub tomorrow for the new HomeKit enabled Hue bridge, so I can also use Siri to control those lights from my watch. This has been great fun this fall.

Last edited:

Hellenek

Dec 28, 2006
Visit site
Trying very hard not to join you! Got the Antique one with my Gold sport and a black sport at the same time. My eyes keep drifting to the Red and Navy blue sports bands. Aaaaaaah! Must. Resist!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Trying very hard not to join you! Got the Antique one with my Gold sport and a black sport at the same time. My eyes keep drifting to the Red and Navy blue sports bands. Aaaaaaah! Must. Resist!

I have those two (red and midnight blue) plus white. The red is a $16.99 MoKo from Amazon. So far I'm happy with it. I'll probably order a couple more that route as the price is right.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My name is BAMF and I am a bandaholic...

First step is admitting you have a problem :)

White Sport
Black Sport
Red Sport
Green Sport
Fog Sport
Midnight Blue Sport
Yellow third party Sport
Milinese Loop
Black Leather Loop
Link Bracelet
Third Party lugs with a leather buckle

Yup I have issues!!!

Oh while we are at I am also in Apple Watch Accessories Anonymous :)

Spigen Dock
Spigen Nightstand Dock
Nomad Pod
Nomad Pod Pro
Apple Watch Dock
Fuze Chicken Dock
Speck White case

UGH.... I need help :)

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

White Sport
Black Sport
Red Sport
Green Sport
Fog Sport
Midnight Blue Sport
Yellow third party Sport
Milinese Loop
Black Leather Loop
Link Bracelet

Yup I have issues!!!

Spigen Dock
Spigen Nightstand Dock
Nomad Pod
Nomad Pod Pro
Apple Watch Dock
Fuze Chicken Dock
Speck White case

Haha WOW man. I'm very envious. I only have Fog, Black, and coffee leather for mine. Should be getting the Midnight Blue sports band for Christmas!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So, i'm finally getting the gold Aluminium and Midnight Blue Sport for Christmas and yes, i'm like a giddy child waiting to play with it.

In readiness, I bought the following:

Milanese Loop
Brown Leather Loop
Stone Leather Loop
Brown leather cuff
ZVE 2in1 stand (for my iPhone 6 and watch to sit on my nightstand)

This is only the beginning of the addiction to bands and I expect I shall buy more, especially once i'm back Stateside.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

White Sport
Black Sport
Red Sport
Green Sport
Fog Sport
Midnight Blue Sport
Yellow third party Sport
Milinese Loop
Black Leather Loop
Link Bracelet

Yup I have issues!!!

Spigen Dock
Spigen Nightstand Dock
Nomad Pod
Nomad Pod Pro
Apple Watch Dock
Fuze Chicken Dock
Speck White case

Do you find the white and the fog are very similar?