- iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Workflow on Watch Crashing
The app Workflow is pretty neat. They recently went 2.0 on the Watch with a native app.
I specifically use the workflow that is called home ETA. It calculates how long it takes for you to get home, then texts a pre-selected contact and messages them something to the effect of, 'It will take me XX minutes to get home from XX.'
This is cool because with one button I can text my wife how long it will be before I get home, letting her know I've left (and with 2.0 I should be able to do this from the Workflow complication).
This particular workflow is crashing on my Apple watch. I'm running the latest released OS's for both Watch and phone. Can someone else please test this specific watch workflow and let me know if yours crashes at the send message step?
- 11-10-2015, 06:42 PM #2
Re: Workflow on Watch Crashing
Hopefully, someone who uses the Workflow app, especially with the Watch, will test it out for you soon and then respond to your post. In the meantime, have you tried deleting the app from both devices and then reinstalling it just in case the original download became corrupted?
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2015, 11:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2015, 11:56 PM
- By Allen Gregg in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2015, 03:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:22 PM