I am looking for an exercise app that directly access the apple watch Heart Rate Monitor now that apple opened it up. Not apps that only support running as I use indoor equipment such as treadmill, elliptical, bike.. I used to use "Digifit" but it does not work with the watch. Any suggestions?
- 11-09-2015, 10:11 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: Exercise App
I'm not aware of any third party apps that record multiple types of workouts, only running/biking apps. Are you looking for something like the built-in workout app, but not made by Apple? I use a stationary bike and elliptical, and record them with the Workout app, which works fine for me, except that some of the distances are not accurate.
- 11-10-2015, 03:35 PM #3
- By pearlyrob in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2015, 01:43 AM
- By Rydsmith in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 09:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:53 AM