Watch turned it selft off, I think
Yesterday while at a restaurant with friends, I raised my wrist to see the current time. Problem is that only the time displayed in the upper right corner of the watch face.. Nothing else showed up. (I use the default watch face of a new watch.) It did this repeatedly, as I raised and lowered my wrist. So, I pressed the side button, and the watch went through the boot up cycle and turned back on. This has not recurred since then. Has anyone else had this experience? How did this happen?
- 11-07-2015, 10:44 AM #2
- 11-07-2015, 11:14 AM #3
Re: Watch turned it selft off, I think
Sounds like your watch somehow went into Power Reserve mode. Was your battery low? Or maybe you accidently ended up on the Battery Glance, where if you manually hit the 'Power Reserve' button, it will do what you describe, even if your battery wasn't low (if it was, I think the watch goes into Power Reserve mode automatically).
- By bsabiston in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2015, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2015, 01:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2015, 08:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2015, 04:00 PM