Wouldn't the emphasis be on "just me"???

The good thing about all this is everyone has the choice. There's no right or wrong answer! Everyone is different, so get what you want, and most of all be happy with it. If not, take it back and pick something that does make you happy.
    Exactly. If you like something and have the money for it, who cares what anyone else thinks? Unless you are married of course... married people you know what I am talking about
    11-08-2015 07:36 PM
    I actually regret getting the stainless. I'd much rather have had the space grey aluminum. Anyone want to trade 😉
    jarofclay73 likes this.
    11-11-2015 10:39 PM
    Not much different than buying a new car. There are a lot of good cars out there and they all get you from point A to point B. Some are more fun to drive and be seen in. But, they all depreciate as soon as drive them off the lot and you will probably get a new one in a few years. Just the way it is.
    11-13-2015 01:35 PM
    I actually regret getting the stainless. I'd much rather have had the space grey aluminum. Anyone want to trade
    Which SS? Space black?
    11-14-2015 02:44 AM
    I like the way the stainless steel looks, but it's way too expensive. After having an Apple Watch Sport for nearly two months, I have enough experience with it to say that the Watch is not worth more than $400. It's just not that nice of a product. It's already slow now; it's just going to get worse over time, I'm sure.
    11-19-2015 05:52 PM
    I like the way the stainless steel looks, but it's way too expensive. After having an Apple Watch Sport for nearly two months, I have enough experience with it to say that the Watch is not worth more than $400. It's just not that nice of a product. It's already slow now; it's just going to get worse over time, I'm sure.
    Kind of have to agree. I think the price of the watches are way over inflated especially since the internals are the same and the only differences are the bands and metal of the watch.
    11-21-2015 06:11 PM
    Kind of have to agree. I think the price of the watches are way over inflated especially since the internals are the same and the only differences are the bands and metal of the watch.
    Not even the bands as all are available with sport bands. The $200 difference covers material for the casing as well as the glass.

It's also about look -- can't get the stainless look in aluminum. I love the style of it so the premium is ok with me.

I tried the aluminum first to save the $200 but could justify spending $600 on something I wanted vs $400 on something I didn't want.
    11-22-2015 08:07 AM
    I had initially bought the Space Gray and didn't regret it at all due to the significant price difference to the Space Black. The SS polish made me nervous, I was afraid of scratching just by looking at it.

Then last week I got the Best Buy email displaying lower pricing and I hadn't realized they released the SB on the sport band. I tried it on and the purchase was made. I am also a watch guy. 316L is a high quality steel, and that DLC is incredible on this watch. I also like the ceramic back vs plastic, that SG Sport back scratched a little too easy. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the SG, but this SS is another level.

I then broke down and found a flawless SS SB band on eBay for $425. I couldn't be happier with this combo. I only hope that when Generation 2 releases that they will release versions with the case only, I have a black sport band, black Leather Loop, and now Black SS.
    LCW and robertk328 like this.
    11-22-2015 07:26 PM
    I had initially bought the Space Gray and didn't regret it at all due to the significant price difference to the Space Black. The SS polish made me nervous, I was afraid of scratching just by looking at it.

Then last week I got the Best Buy email displaying lower pricing and I hadn't realized they released the SB on the sport band. I tried it on and the purchase was made. I am also a watch guy. 316L is a high quality steel, and that DLC is incredible on this watch. I also like the ceramic back vs plastic, that SG Sport back scratched a little too easy. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the SG, but this SS is another level.

I then broke down and found a flawless SS SB band on eBay for $425. I couldn't be happier with this combo. I only hope that when Generation 2 releases that they will release versions with the case only, I have a black sport band, black Leather Loop, and now Black SS.
    So you have both the SS and SB? nice combo
    11-23-2015 04:48 AM
    So you have both the SS and SB? nice combo
    Heh, I guess reading my post over, typed that out to read a little confusing. Just the Space Black Apple Watch with the Sport Strap, Leather Loop, and Space Black link bracelet
    11-23-2015 01:18 PM
    Ok cool I may have misread it
    11-23-2015 01:22 PM
    I love my SS 38mm because it is really pretty and works with all the bands but man I put on my girlfriend's Sport the other day and it was so light and felt super nice. I think I'll stick with the SS though so I can keep my band options open
    03-21-2016 10:58 AM
    Happy with my aluminum, more happy with the extra $200.00 in my pocket.
    cardan08 and imamac12 like this.
    03-21-2016 11:44 AM
    I got the sport watch and I am really happy with it. It is really light on the arm and now that I have had for a month I don't really notice it any more than any other watch I have owned.
    03-21-2016 01:20 PM
    While I really like the look of the stainless, I am very happy with my space grey aluminum. I received mine as a gift, but if it wasn't a first gen product I probably would've gone in and shelled out the $200 to upgrade. However, since it is a first gen, and knowing how I am with tech stuff, I will probably be upgrading down the line at some point and will definitely be giving the SS a good look.
    03-22-2016 10:44 AM
    I got the space grey aluminium and really like it. It's light and almost every band will match with it.
    03-22-2016 03:40 PM
    I have the silver aluminum and I don't regret it. Price was the main thing; I couldn't justify spending the extra for the SS.
    03-23-2016 08:51 AM
    I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on this one, but I ended up selling my SS with BSB and just "downgraded" to a SG Sport. I intended to wait it out until V2 in the hopes of getting built-in GPS and some kind of "always on" display, but ended up snagging a deal on the Sport.

I've always liked the weight advantage my son's Sport has over the SS, and his display is easier to read outside.
    03-24-2016 11:22 AM
    Happy with my aluminium Watch. Next time I'll go for the stainless variant.. Need that
    03-25-2016 06:58 AM
    I love my rose gold sport. If I could've purchased a ss for the price I paid for the sport then I would've gone that way. I might shell out the extra money on version 2 if it wows me.
    03-25-2016 05:34 PM
    My first Apple Watch was the sport. I got mine on launch day. I initially got the sport because I just didn't know how much I'd use it and I was worried that it might end up in a draw. However after using it for 3 months and buying a lot of the more expensive bands (modern buckle, Milanese loop, classic buckle) I decided to get the SS because the bands that I wanted looked better with the SS. So in August I bought the SS and sold my sports watch. I much prefer the SS. Apart from it looking better from an aesthetic point, it's more durable.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    03-28-2016 04:55 AM
    I love my rose gold sport. If I could've purchased a ss for the price I paid for the sport then I would've gone that way. I might shell out the extra money on version 2 if it wows me.
    The rose gold is beautiful. Had I not bought my SS before the Rose gold was announced I would defiantly have considered the Rose gold over the SS.
    03-28-2016 04:56 AM
    I got the sport initially to save the $200 on something I wasn't sure how much I really wanted. But I always looked at it with the thought "I really wanted the SS". Within a week I exchanged it and couldn't be happier. Well worth the $200 for me
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    03-30-2016 05:11 AM
    I have the SS but can't wait to get the Rose Gold sport. A girl has to have her rose gold! Hope it holds up like the SS I wear mine everyday.
    03-30-2016 06:41 AM
    Yes, so I did not like the aluminum grey and white one. Though I wanted the aluminum gold one, the store I was buying from didn't have any other colors in stock, so they upgraded me at no charge. Went with the Space Black instead of Stainless Steel for the more unique appearance. At first I was very cautious afraid of scratching it, then I forgot to take it off while ripping apart a trailer and after a section of a wall fell on my arm and no scratches.
    03-30-2016 10:44 AM
85 1234