Is there anything u don't like bout ur watch yet?

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Is there anything u don't like on your Apple Watch?
The only thing I don't like is I wish there was a more then just one language setting like on my phone I can speak in German and it writes it! On the watch I can't do that so when my family from Germany texts me I have to go on my phone!!

Knobody

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Not really. There are things that could be improved upon(& most of those are doable via software update), but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The battery life is potentially a deal breaker for me even though I've worn and used it for two months. I just can't get over the fact that it has to be charged daily--and even twice daily if you're active and workout with it a lot.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I wish the watch had GPS. Of course, I certainly knew that when I bought it, so I guess I'm just saying I'd like to see it added to the next version.

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
2268d3d45308efbf0e842a015e284861.jpg

Pebble Time Steel looks prettier for the price. Less features I know, but $250 verses $10,000 is a no brainier. Oh yea, and that 10 day battery life!!!

SpaghettiSaus

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Bought the Sport, than returned it after a couple of days. I just cant get over it that it looks like a childs toy. It just looks cheap. The SS models look much classier but for now not worth the money for me

fkpalm

Feb 20, 2002
Visit site
I Would like to see a keyboard so you can reply to messages and e mails from watch without using Siri. Android does allow for a keyboard

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My opinion, Apple Watch was a big waste of my money. Don't need it at all.

You don't need an iPhone either to make calls but the extra features are nice. The idea that I can read/respond to texts and have my weather/calendar info at a glance is super helpful to me.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think I needed it and to be honest I don't need it but I find myself using it more and more. I love that I can have my phone on vibrate all the time and not worry about going places and disturbing people when I get a call or text. I like the silent alarms to wake me in the morning, doesn't wake my wife. And last but not least the exercise tracking, I actually challenge my self to reach the daily goals. I know this was what I didn't like and the only thing that would make it better - battery life but I have worked around that issue too.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Slow to load apps is pretty much the only item on the list right now.

This is annoying I agree.

Also wish we could reassign the side button (instead of favorites). I wish it could be made into a mute button (instead to go many levels into the settings app).

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is annoying I agree.

Also wish we could reassign the side button (instead of favorites). I wish it could be made into a mute button (instead to go many levels into the settings app).

I use the glance to mute. But I set it once and leave it there, I don't want any sound.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods