Got an Apple Watch, some confusions

PureView

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm noticing that when I'm wearing the watch, the notifications only come on my watch and not on the iPhone. Is this normal? And if it is normal, what about those apps whose notifications I've disable on my watch. Will they wake up the iPhone for a notification?

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine only comes on the phone if I am using it at the time since my watch mirrors the phone so no need for it to show up on both things if I am using my phone at that time. Hope this helps. I am thinking that if you have the 2 mirroring each other then no.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
When you're wearing your watch, only notifications you configured in the Watch app on the iPhone go to the watch. You're correct, no notifications will appear on the iPhone. This is by design. The purpose of the watch is to alert you to things you deem important.

When you have more time, you can pull your iPhone out to check on those secondary items of interest.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Only time I don't see notifications on my screen is if I look at the notification on my watch first. I noticed that the other day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh