Apple Watch - Contemplating buying and need some guidance!

pgemmaq

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just set up a new account, recommended this from another forum!

So, ever since it came out I've wanted an Apple Watch. So far I haven't managed to justify the purchase, but being an Apple disciple and also getting a large bonus from work I'm now in the position to buy.

To me, the Apple Watch is all about style, I love the interchangeable bands and also have a very small wrist so 38mm is good enough for me. What my problem is, is apart from it looking good on my wrist, what it actually does.

I've tried googling but was looking for first hand information. I play a lot of sports, so a watch that echoes the usability of Fitbit in terms of tracking is essential. Also to store pictures and videos maybe. But mostly I'm using it as a fitness device (no, I don't want a Fitbit)

So does anyone have any reviews of the Apple Watch and what it actually does? I'm really keen to hear them before I go out and take the plunge.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My favorite use is the modular type face. At a glance I can see my upcoming appointments, the weather, date and time. This is totally customizable but that's what I prefer. If I don't have any more events I'll usually switch to weather.
635a0b22993c8d7d14f7bd975d6ab43e.jpg
c6cc8ec76f619fc6b7d9247b1aaa1a28.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73