random mail sent from Apple Watch?

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
so today I checked my emails on my iPhone like usual and on four occasions now I have noticed it said "1 unsent message" at the bottom, problem is I didn't compose any new emails. when I pull up my outbox I noticed the messages are coming from my watch. I thought maybe the first time I'd accidentally pulled it up and sent a message somehow but now 4 messages later, I know that's not true. I'm not exactly sure how to stop this? it's clearly not going anywhere because as you can see it has no recipient. has anyone else had this issue?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1444660121.065017.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't. Having said that, you might consider un-pairing the watch and then pair it again with your iPhone.

jammywd

May 26, 2016
Visit site
so today I checked my emails on my iPhone like usual and on four occasions now I have noticed it said "1 unsent message" at the bottom, problem is I didn't compose any new emails. when I pull up my outbox I noticed the messages are coming from my watch. I thought maybe the first time I'd accidentally pulled it up and sent a message somehow but now 4 messages later, I know that's not true. I'm not exactly sure how to stop this? it's clearly not going anywhere because as you can see it has no recipient. has anyone else had this issue?

View attachment 94615

I've just started having this issue! Did you ever find out what it was?