Hello everyone! Does anyone know if there is a chance Apple will include sleep analysis in a software update with the current Apple Watch models? I traded in my Jawbone UP band about a month ago for an Apple Watch. Love the thing. The only aspect I miss is the sleep analysis function of the UP band. For some reason, I just assumed that it had that function before I bought it...and I'm shocked that it doesn't do that. Is there any hope we'll get that functionality any time soon?
- 10-10-2015, 11:23 PM #2
- 10-11-2015, 07:32 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: Sleep analysis?
Here's a new sleep analysis app for the Apple Watch: Sleep++ uses your Apple Watch to track your sleep | iMore. You wear the watch while sleeping, and the developer gives tips on charging the Apple Watch.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2015, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2015, 08:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2015, 07:01 PM