Do you have reminder settings?

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
There is not a reminder app for the watch, but any reminders you setup on the iPhone the notification will appear on the watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Looks like reminder does not have a watch app at this time, HOWEVER you might be about to find a similar 3rd party app that does.

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, here's the real issue I'm having:

I noticed today that when I make a reminder via Apple Watch Siri it is confirming the reminder is made, but then I can't see the reminder in the Reminders app on iPhone, or on iCloud.com.
The watch is confirming reminder creation, but no reminder is being created. Here's where it gets weirder. I use Fantastical 2 on Apple Watch to see reminders. If I add a reminder with a due time it will show on Fantastical but not in iPhone reminders app. Even weirder I DO get the notification for the reminder on my watch.
This is driving me nuts. If I just make the reminder on AW via Siri without a due time it confirms creation, but then it's lost in the either. Help!
Apparently others are having this problem as its on the apple forums. And the support person I spoke to said others are having the problem.

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I just tried what you have been trying to do
I ask Siri on AW to remind me of something and she confirmed it,
Went on reminders on iPhone and it was there in the reminder list,

Have you set your default list in reminders setting on iPhone to the reminder list ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Could a software version be at issue here guys? What OS are you both on? Are you both on the release 9.02 or are either on a beta or earlier release?

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Watch OS2 and iOS 9.0.2. I'm guessing it's a weird server side issue. The other guy on Apple forums just started working yesterday. Unfortunately mine still isn't working. I guess I'll just have to keep checking it day by day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77