Is there a steps complication for apple watch?
I know it's possible to see how many steps I've taken by opening the activity app on my Apple Watch, or by using applications like myfitnesspal. However, I would really like to see how many steps I've taken by simply looking at a "Steps" complication right on my watch face. Is that possible yet?
- 10-08-2015, 02:21 PM #2
- 10-10-2015, 08:50 PM #3
- 10-10-2015, 09:09 PM #4
- 10-13-2015, 08:32 PM #5iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Is there a steps complication for apple watch?
I understand that it is possible to see my steps when I open the Activities application and swipe up. I'm hoping to see the actual numbers right on my watch face without having to open an app. Any way to do that yet?
- 10-13-2015, 08:48 PM #6
- By worldspy99 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2015, 09:15 PM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 10:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2015, 12:34 PM