Will this work

muky850

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I don't have my watch through yet but wonder if this will work.

If I have my headphone plugged into my phone and answer a call using the watch will the sound be through the headphones or on the watch, if the watch is it quick to transfer to headphones.

daniesy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Short answer: no.
Let's put it this way: if you have an iPad/Macbook and it rings on both your phone and tablet (as it does if you have it set up), but you answer on your tablet/laptop, which one would you hear the sound from? Using both phone and watch would be kind of hard, give how things currently work. I don't think it's even possible to transfer the call to the phone.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
If the phone is in use, and it would be if you have headphones plugged in and listening, then IT is the primary device, and the call would be routed to the headphones. If the phone is locked and not in use, the watch becomes the primary device and the call is routed to the watch.

muky850

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Ok cheers, just wondering if I could leave phone in my pocket while working but have headphones in. Will just have to play when I get it

mamuwaldie

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I tried it with my music playing through my headphone and iPhone unlocked/ in use and the call went thru on both devices. I answered on my watch, so it can be done. You can easily transfer the call to your phone touching the green bar at the top of your phone screen. The music will stop until you are done in both cases. I don't know if it's the new update or not, but I noticed that when someone calls, both devices ring even when the phone is in use.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
If my iPhone is locked my watch becomes the one that receives anything incoming. If my iPhone is unlocked it receives all incoming.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner