Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

179 Posts
    Global Posts
    942 Global Posts

Default Stainless Steel with a case

Presently I have a sport watch and purchased a Stainless Steel case for it and was really impressed with the looks to the point where i am now considering getting the Apple watch Stainless Steel. I really enjoy the cases whether they are the clear type or the hard plastic colors to change up the looks.

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with using cases for the Stainless Steel without it scuffing up the metal.

Default Re: Stainless Steel with a case

I put the speck case on my SS watch when I mow the lawn to prevent damage and the case has not done a thing to the casing. The Speck case has TPU on the inside though so there is nothing hard that touches the steel
    iMore Newbie

20 Posts

Default Re: Stainless Steel with a case

So let me make sure I've got this right, ur going to spend an extra $300 for the stainless steel watch to put a case on it. Am I missing something here. If ur jus going to cover it up, why bother, even if it is a "clear" case. Forgive me, I jus don't get the case thing anyway. Yes it's Apple, yes it's expensive, but in the end it's a WATCH and it's been designed to behave like one. Very resilient.