OS2 Pace View Replaces Clock on Outdoor Walk
Is there any way to put the clock showing time of day back on the screen when doing an outdoor walk? I can't find it.
They only give a choice of current pace or average pace and if you want to know what time it is while you are walking, you are out of luck. It's a watch...you should be able to see the time at a glance.
I'm hoping there is a solution that I am missing.
- 09-23-2015, 09:41 PM #2
- By Apple Fanatic 44 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2015, 05:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 08:05 PM
- By James Yarbrough in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 06:22 PM
- By Tyler Judge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:09 PM