Third Party Complications

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone- lets start posting which of our favorite apps updated to include complications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
App in the Air. Flight travel app doing a lot of Flying this weekend will definitely come in handy with the watch complications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Dark Sky now runs natively on the Apple Watch, and includes both a Glance and a Complication that can be selected on those watch faces that let you customize by rotating the Digital Crown. I selected it vice the default Apple Weather app for my watch face.

WST88

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Web Site App Advise has a few detailed out...

6 Apple Watch third-party complications to try right now

Streaks

When it is time to complete a task, whether for work, school, or even an exercise activity, Streaks ($3.99) is there to help. Keep your streak going by completing items each day and use the Apple Watch complication to see how close you are to achieving your goals.

ETA

Whether you are driving, walking, or using public transportation, ETA ($2.99) is your source for travel times. The complication will show you travel time and traffic. Plus, you can use the new watchOS 2 Time Travel feature to see both travel and traffic information up to six hours into the future.

LifeSum

For reaching your health goals, LifeSum (free) will help guide you in the right direction. Whether you are interested in losing weight, exercising more, or just becoming healthier in general, the app gives you what you need to get there. Now on your wrist, the complication shows you the day’s progress and when you need to eat, drink, or exercise.

App in the Air

When you are ready for your next trip, App in the Air (free) can help you with real-time flight status information, give you airport tips, and provide in-airport navigation maps. The Apple Watch complication lets you quickly check your flight status, so you will never miss a beat.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Really wish apple natively or at least one 3rd party app would have your phone battery level as a complication. I care more about that than the watch battery level because I usually have to charge my phone some during the day to reup the battery. A dual complication would be nice because en it would only take up one spot. Maybe a small phone icon followed by a % remaining and a small watch icon with the % too.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
You misunderstand. I want to know the phone battery on my watch face. I charge my watch nightly but my phone needs a recharge during the day.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Really wish apple natively or at least one 3rd party app would have your phone battery level as a complication. I care more about that than the watch battery level because I usually have to charge my phone some during the day to reup the battery. A dual complication would be nice because en it would only take up one spot. Maybe a small phone icon followed by a % remaining and a small watch icon with the % too.

Do you think that idea Is too small of an idea to be a paid app and would be free? I'm pretty busy right now but I would like to make this just to have it myself.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Love the itranslate watch app and complication it's great for Siri activated translation to and languese and it works fast

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Love the itranslate watch app and complication it's great for Siri activated translation to and languese and it works fast

I'm curious - have you tried Microsoft Translator and, if so, can you compare it to iTranslate?? MS Translate works great and is free (I don't know what iTranslate costs), but the idea of having an iTranslate complication is VERY appealing because I travel a great deal in South America.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious - have you tried Microsoft Translator and, if so, can you compare it to iTranslate?? MS Translate works great and is free (I don't know what iTranslate costs), but the idea of having an iTranslate complication is VERY appealing because I travel a great deal in South America.

iTranslate is free and works really well on the watch even has duel voice and text translation independent of the phone

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
iTranslate is free and works really well on the watch even has duel voice and text translation independent of the phone

I thought iTranslate required in-app purchases to get full functionality??? Regardless, I'll probably check it out since it has a complication.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
There's an App called iPhone Battery that runs on the Apple Watch with a Glance view. I set it up to be my left most Glance next to my watch's power Glance.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
There's an App called iPhone Battery that runs on the Apple Watch with a Glance view. I set it up to be my left most Glance next to my watch's power Glance.

I didn't see any by that name with a watch glance. I found one way down called Charge. It's free and simply shows phone battery on watch.

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I didn't see any by that name with a watch glance. I found one way down called Charge. It's free and simply shows phone battery on watch.
Yea I like this one aswell thanks for mentioning it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner