Indoor Cycling Not Adding Data To Cycling in Health App
Ok, let me paint the picture of what I have done:
* Before I got the watch I would manually add my data points to the "Workouts" health data:
- My workouts were Elliptical, Rowing and Indoor Cycling
- Each would show in the graph of the "Workouts" health data AND Cycling would show up in the Cycling Distance
BUT When I got the Watch I would use the watch to do all three activities and they show up properly on the "Workouts" BUT nothing shows in the Cycling. I have to manually put in the Cycling data before it will show. I was hoping it would do the same thing as if I did it all manually.
Now, could it be that when I use the watch for Indoor Cycling there isn't anyway to put in mileage and the is the reason it isn't registering?
UPDATE: I did figure it out and yes it has to do with not tracking any mileage. This morning it tracked .02 miles in an hour but it did show in the cycling graph. Now I wish Apple would put in a way to update/edit your mileage for indoor activities. I already advised that I think this is a bug to apple.
Last edited by dgreening; 09-21-2015 at 08:29 AM.
- 09-21-2015, 11:10 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: Indoor Cycling Not Adding Data To Cycling in Health App
My indoor cycling workouts were registered in the health app, but just like you, the distance was really wrong (1/2 mile for a 30 min ride). Makes sense that distance would be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be any way to manually enter the distance. I wonder if there are third party apps that could collect better workout data, especially for indoor cardio.
- By n0m0n in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2015, 05:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2015, 06:36 PM