(not)Rumor: Watch OS2 delayed by 'critical bug'

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Some of us had to un-pair and reconnect to stop horrible battery life after upgrade to GM from last beta. Wonder if it had something to do with it

I had that issue but didn't have to repair to fix just a hard reset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I think this has been mentioned before on this forum but I'm not getting any movement of the exercise ring when in workout mode. I take a 5-6 mile walk everyday, either outdoors in my neighborhood or indoors at my gym. This came about when I upgraded to GM. Worked fine on the earlier beta releases. Wonder if this could be part of the problem or one of the problems? Also, heart rate monitoring seems to be erratic which could would contribute to the exercise ring problem I would think.

David Krug1

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I wonder if this was a bug that was discovered at the last minute, or if it was a known bug that they had expected to have fixed, but couldn't get it done in time for the release window.

eh-up

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I think this has been mentioned before on this forum but I'm not getting any movement of the exercise ring when in workout mode. I take a 5-6 mile walk everyday, either outdoors in my neighborhood or indoors at my gym. This came about when I upgraded to GM. Worked fine on the earlier beta releases. Wonder if this could be part of the problem or one of the problems? Also, heart rate monitoring seems to be erratic which could would contribute to the exercise ring problem I would think.

Now don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you're not walking with enough 'effort' for it to count as exercise.

I also walk for about 2 hours a day and it only counts as exercise if I put some effort in to get my heart rate up a bit. If I'm just walking gently the heart rate doesn't increase enough so it doesn't register as exercise.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Now don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you're not walking with enough 'effort' for it to count as exercise.

I also walk for about 2 hours a day and it only counts as exercise if I put some effort in to get my heart rate up a bit. If I'm just walking gently the heart rate doesn't increase enough so it doesn't register as exercise.
lol, no worries, sometimes I don't walk fast enough to get my heart rate into the zone I'm certain, but a good bit of the time I do. Last night I went back to 9.0 and today my ring was back to normal. Seemed to be a 9.1 thing with me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2