Using Maps on Apple Wacth: no haptic feedback, what to do?

Joe Clean

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I decided to ask here at iMore forum instead of at Apple Discussion page, since I believe I'll get better answers and faster too.

Here's the thing: I want to use my Apple Watch to guide me on the road, finding the places I'm looking for and which road should I take all while my hands are on the wheel. I've read that when paired with the iPhone, Apple Watch can gives you haptic feedback when it's time to take right or left turn of the road, but I don't get that with my Apple Watch.
Is there some steps I missed when using the Apple Watch for directions?

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my Apple Watch, everything works fine as far as I know of. Maybe it's because:
  • I live in an Asian country, where Apple Maps hasn't fully support turn-by-turn directions yet.
  • There's no Siri guidance when I use Maps on my iPhone (I'm still trying to figure this one out too, any suggestions?).

Anyone know what should I do?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe Clean

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm fairly certain one needs turn by turn directions fully supported for that functionality.

I don't have that turn-by-turn directions when I use Maps on my iPhone, no Siri telling me when to turn left or right either. :(
Is there's a switch on/off for this? Or is it by default available when Maps supports it?

Joe Clean

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Keith,
Thank you for your help, appreciate it.
I'm having troubles using my new MacBook, I hope you can help me, I'll be posting soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen