- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iOS 9 beta 5 and apple watch issue?
can anyone else with iOS 9 beta 5 with an apple watch os 1.0.1 chime in and let me know if i'm alone in my problem or not. Every time i send a text though my apple watch using my iPhone 6 running IOS 9 beta 5 I get an error saying message not sent, when in fact the message was sent. reverted back to 8.4 and everything was fine with zero errors. went back to IOS 9 beta 5, setup the phone as new device, same error. Just trying to see if anyone else is having this issue...
- 08-25-2015, 06:23 PM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: iOS 9 beta 5 and apple watch issue?
I wish I could help you out but I can't. I upgraded to WatchOS 2 beta when I had iOS 9 dev beta 4 installed, I think. Still, I didn't come across that problem at that time. I'm currently running iOS 9 dev beta 5 and WatchOS 2 beta 5 and all is well. Anyway, if you have the time, unpair the watch and then pair it again to see if the problem persists.
- By Sandip Das2 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2015, 12:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2015, 08:40 PM
- By Nikito27 in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2015, 04:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2015, 01:40 PM