- 08-26-2015, 12:20 AM #26iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
Re: Can I swim laps in a pool with my watch?
Can't tell anyone to do the same (swimming with the watch), but swimming is my main activity and not logging this exercise would make the whole fitness usage of the watch completely useless to me, between having an useless fitness tracker and damaging a replaceable useful watch I decided to risk it. So far so good, and I'm just using it under its water resistance certification, less than a meter deep for 30 minutes... If it gets damaged I just have it repaired anyways, it's only a watch I can perfectly live without it.
- 08-26-2015, 02:51 PM #27
- 08-26-2015, 03:25 PM #28
- 08-26-2015, 03:56 PM #29
- 08-26-2015, 04:47 PM #30
- By ecc1977 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2015, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 03:47 PM
- By HarrisonHK in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2015, 09:12 AM