- 08-08-2015, 07:16 AM #2
- 08-12-2015, 12:39 PM #3
- 08-20-2015, 01:25 AM #4iMore Beginner
- 61 Posts
Re: I dropped my watch..
I woke up one morning with my watch face down on the floor. I have hardwood floors. No joke...I stood there for 30 seconds just like...oh god...oh god. I'll never convince my wife to let me get this fixed. Oh god. Well...luckily there was no damage...but my sleeping situation with the watch has changed. Instead of on top of my night stand it now lives inside the drawer...with the charger hanging out...while I sleep.
- 08-20-2015, 08:41 PM #5
- 08-22-2015, 06:43 PM #6
- 09-11-2015, 11:57 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 07:18 PM
- By justinkoehn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 03:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2015, 01:30 PM