Apple Watch: Workout app different distance than Nike Running (GPS)
I am using my Apple Watch paired with my iPhone 6 (iOS 8.4) for running. There is quite a difference in the distance tracked between the watche`s Workout app (running outdoor mode) and the Nike Running app (which on the phone is GPS based). I am wearing a belt on my hips to carry the phone, the watch on my arm. The distance is in average 10% less on the Workout app. I run up to 10 kilometers. GPS availability and network are always good (no high buildings, etc).
Is this is a bug? Why does the Workout app not use the GPS data? How can this be fixed?
- Best AnswerAug 04 2015 | 6:53 am EDT
- 08-04-2015, 06:53 AM #2
- By bed269 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:08 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 9Replies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2015, 03:36 PM
- By xNeezzy in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2015, 12:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2015, 10:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2015, 09:30 PM