Deleting recent calls from the watch
I have an issue that when I delete recent calls from my iPhone they do not delete from my watch. I contacted Apple support and they told me that the only known fix at this time is to unpair then repair, based on their reply it is evident that this is a known issue that will hopefully be fixed in the near future or when OS2 arrives.
Has anyone else seen this issue, my search attempts have not resulted in much success in finding postings related to this
- 07-25-2015, 12:31 PM #2
- 07-28-2015, 03:26 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Deleting recent calls from the watch
Yup. Had the same issue. Did the unpair thing a few weeks ago and that cleared them but within a day or two a few remained again after deleting the recent call list, now there's loads of them. Basically I've stopped looking - although it is niggling in the back of my mind!
- 07-28-2015, 03:33 PM #4
- 07-28-2015, 03:38 PM #5
- By jousta in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2015, 12:38 PM
- By bbhybridchris in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2015, 11:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2015, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2015, 10:23 AM