- 07-22-2015, 08:53 AM #2
- 07-22-2015, 07:36 PM #4
- 07-25-2015, 05:22 AM #5
- 07-25-2015, 08:09 AM #6
- 09-23-2015, 07:55 PM #7
Apple Watch and iMessages
I just got a reply text with photo attachment on my watch but it didn't show up in the message thread on my iPhone. Other texts have been fine. Strange! 😳
Does this happen a lot?
Update: Just went through messages and I found that I have received quite a few texts on one device but not the other. This is a problem because I use texting for work and need to have all the info on the phone. I was initially annoyed that notifications only went through on one or the other but then figured it made sense if you were actively on the phone, you wouldn't need a tap on the wrist, etc. But not having the message on the phone at all and then no alert from the watch...no bueno. 😕
Actually just realized that I am not getting alerts (taptic or ringtone) on either device. 😱
*Update: Phone just rang and both devices alerted so it's an iMessage issue.)
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
(On OS2, updated to iOS9.0.1 today and of course this issue only started today.)
Last edited by LVMHgirl; 09-23-2015 at 08:24 PM.
- 09-23-2015, 10:41 PM #8iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Re: Apple Watch and iMessages
Had an issue with my watch resetting itself. I took it to the Apple Store and they unpaired my watch in a effort to solve the problem. When I repaired the watch my text message log didn't appear back on my watch. Any ideas? Outside of unpairing and repairing.
- 09-27-2015, 04:08 PM #9
- By nickpthemft in forum Apple CarReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2016, 11:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2015, 01:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 12:37 AM
- By clalaca in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2015, 11:06 PM