Watch OS 2 beta 5 available to developers

Digital-Tony

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Just started noticing that I will be notified of messages on watch, but if iPhone screen is locked I don't get any notifications until I wake up the phone. Any ideas? Already tried unpairing and pairing again. No luck. If I turn the watch off messages are notified as normal on iPhone but once the phone is back on back to no notifications on iPhone unless I wake it by pressing the home button.

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Just started noticing that I will be notified of messages on watch, but if iPhone screen is locked I don't get any notifications until I wake up the phone. Any ideas? Already tried unpairing and pairing again. No luck. If I turn the watch off messages are notified as normal on iPhone but once the phone is back on back to no notifications on iPhone unless I wake it by pressing the home button.

I think that's how it is meant to work. You are only meant to get notified on one device. The notification should be on your phone but it should stay asleep if feedback has happened on the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital-Tony

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I think that's how it is meant to work. You are only meant to get notified on one device. The notification should be on your phone but it should stay asleep if feedback has happened on the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I don't remember that happening before, though. Maybe I just never noticed. I know if your phone is awake, the notifications don't pop up on the watch but I thought text message alerts happened on both the watch and the phone simultaneously at all times (same as a phone call).

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys say about battery life with this beta and how stable is the workout app. I was running beta 1-2 and it was horrible on battery life and the workout app would crash and not record my workout. So I was wondering if it's stable enough to install now. Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner