- iMore Intermediate
- 124 Posts
Apple Watch automatically unlocks
In the morning I am usually in a hurry, so I put my Apple Watch on my wrist with the plans to unlock it when I'm in the car. However, by the time I go to unlock my watch (5-10 minutes later), it is already unlocked and I have not entered the passcode. Thoughts about why this might be happening?
- 07-16-2015, 04:01 PM #2
- 07-16-2015, 04:02 PM #3
Re: Apple Watch automatically unlocks
Have you unlocked your phone after putting on the watch? Under the Passcode setting on the Watch app on your phone is an option to Unlock with iPhone... when you're wearing the watch, and unlock your iPhone when this option is on - it will unlock your watch.
- 07-16-2015, 04:59 PM #4
- 07-16-2015, 05:54 PM #5
- By robert_in_la in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 07-22-2015, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2015, 01:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2015, 01:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2015, 12:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2015, 12:40 PM