99% Charging

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
last couple times i charge my watch it will be at 99% but if i remove it from the charger and put it back on it pops up the 100%

reminds me of the iphone not reading the level correctly ..

Anyone else seen this ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience that behavior on my Watch, but I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure the glitch will be taken care of...:)

bldhk

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
last couple times i charge my watch it will be at 99% but if i remove it from the charger and put it back on it pops up the 100%

reminds me of the iphone not reading the level correctly ..

Anyone else seen this ?

It happened on mine before. I discovered that I have some contacts that have more than 2000 tel numbers each ( these contacts were added by some junk call filtering app ). So, probably my watch was busy all the time syncing these (and indexing) these contacts. After I deleted these contacts, the slow charging and the 99% battery curse were all gone.

Maybe you can check whether some of your contacts prevent your watch from syncing properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It happened on mine before. I discovered that I have some contacts that have more than 2000 tel numbers each ( these contacts were added by some junk call filtering app ). So, probably my watch was busy all the time syncing these (and indexing) these contacts. After I deleted these contacts, the slow charging and the 99% battery curse were all gone.

Maybe you can check whether some of your contacts prevent your watch from syncing properly.

Possibly I don't have many though

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I had that happen on watchOS 1.0, but hasn't happened since then. Everything was normal even when I pulled it off the charger after 8 hours and it said 99%, so I wouldn't worry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods