Watch Icon Snafu...

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this? I've noticed a couple of my app icons greyed out in the center and are unlaunchable. The CNN and Overcast Icons are visible in the screenshot below. Prior to the screenshot, I even deleted the CNN app from my phone, and it no longer shows on my app arrangement screen in the watch app. Overcast still exists and shows fine on the screen.

One thing may be I have not yet upgraded to the latest iOS update. Could this be an indication I need to do so to get the latest app upgrade on these two apps?

Any thoughts?

image.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this? I've noticed a couple of my app icons greyed out in the center and are unlaunchable. The CNN and Overcast Icons are visible in the screenshot below. Prior to the screenshot, I even deleted the CNN app from my phone, and it no longer shows on my app arrangement screen in the watch app. Overcast still exists and shows fine on the screen.

One thing may be I have not yet upgraded to the latest iOS update. Could this be an indication I need to do so to get the latest app upgrade on these two apps?

Any thoughts?

View attachment 84613

It means that they are updating, but they are known to get "stuck" in the process. Usually if I delete the app from the watch and reinstall, it goes back to normal.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Glad you got it worked out... I was going to recommend rebooting the watch and yes you should update the OS to the latest version :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh