Calendar not syncing all events

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If the event is more than a week out, it won't show... from the User Guide...
The Calendar app on Apple Watch shows events you’ve scheduled or been invited to today and for the next week. Apple Watch shows events for all calendars you use on your iPhone.

TJR1959

May 16, 2015
Visit site
That's good input - thanks - but by way of example, I have an event at 2:30 today that shows on my iPhone, iPad and Mac, but not on my watch.
The event immediately following it at 3:00 shows on all my devices.
I have forced quit calendar on the Watch to try and get it to sync, but it didn't work.

birdman325

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the EXACT same issue. It seems (although I can't be sure of this) that if I create the calendar event in Outlook, then it syncs with the watch no problem. However, if someone sends me a calendar invite and I accept it, then while the appointment populates in my Outlook on the desktop, my iPhone and my iPad, it does NOT show up on the Watch. The simple fix (although a bit of a pain) is to open the Calendar event, and make even the smallest edit (add a "space" to a word in the calendar entry, basically anything) and then Save it to the Calendar. It will then almost immediately show up on the Watch.

TJR1959

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Interesting - thanks. My issue also occurs with Outlook events
My missing 2:30 event appeared on my Watch as soon as the alert went off on my iPhone 15 minutes before the event. Perhaps this was soon as a change

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a bug... Let Apple know via Apple - Feedback

And if any users running watch OS beta could chime in and let us know if you're seeing this with Outlook and invited events it would be appreciated...