How can I remove Cupertino from my Watch?

jtb79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find it, but how do i remove (or can I) Cupertino time from watch face?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to Cupertino

On your iPhone, select the Clock app. Now select "World Clock". Select "Edit" and then delete Cupertino.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
After you remove the city from the iPhone app, change the complication to something else then back to the world clock.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Check out this link to an iMore Article on adding clocks to your World Clock:

How to add a new world clock on the Apple Watch

I think you will need to have at least one world time in there. Maybe add your local time or a time that means something to you and then delete Cupertino time.

Then go into the World Time App on the Watch and change the World Time to the new time you added.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find it, but how do i remove (or can I) Cupertino time from watch face?

You could just totally get rid of the world clock. I have my watch battery in that spot. In the customize mode you can use the digital crown to choose different functions.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
be07da60c18d63d0e7c1691eb3553c3e.jpg

Here it is..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
with OS2 or just 1.0.1 you did your time and calendar in red color? I kind of like the simplicity of it

I'm not on OS2, just the current version, the other info was kind of distracting to be honest, like weather and battery , I just put those on glances

NormCovert2

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Customize the watch face and tap the world time block. Use the crown to turn to other world time zones.
I think CUP is the default for all faces regardless of world time settings on the phone.

gherman22

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I believe you are correct that CUP is the default world clock for all faces in spite of the fact that I removed it from my world clock list on my phone/iPad and the watch.
I really get tired of the constant reminder to buy more apple. Almost everything I do to try to set up or customize this watch takes me into the store first.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73