- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Apple watch shutting off when unpairing
Hello all! I have apple watch os 2.0 with iOS 9 on iphone 6 plus. On top of loosing the reply button when i get a text msg, and no messages appearing on the apple watch msg app.. i also noticed when i unpair it from the phone it does it's thing (erasing content) but when it's done it shut off.. won't even restart by pressing the power button.. only way to restart is pressing and holding both button at the same time until apple icon shows up.
Anyone else getting this issue?
- 06-14-2015, 11:22 PM #2iMore Guru
- 1,811 Posts
Re: Apple watch shutting off when unpairing
I have not updated WatchOS on my Watch, but I have noticed that impairing does restore the Watch. As far as turning it back on, it sounds like it's turning back on properly. You should just have to hold the power button for a few seconds to turn it back on.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 06-14-2015, 11:22 PM #3
- By ibou101 in forum Apple CarReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2016, 11:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2015, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2015, 03:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2015, 10:33 AM