Buying an Apple watch from another country

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I currently live in the UK and have a friend that lives over in Canada. Wanted to know if I could get him to buy me a watch over there and ship it to me hence making it cheaper,

Would the watch work over here properly in the UK and also does any one know if the prices on the Canadian website includes tax or not.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I currently live in the UK and have a friend that lives over in Canada. Wanted to know if I could get him to buy me a watch over there and ship it to me hence making it cheaper,

Would the watch work over here properly in the UK and also does any one know if the prices on the Canadian website includes tax or not.

There's no reason why an Watch purchased in the US or Canada would not work in the UK. All it requires is an iPhone, which works fine worldwide.

The prices listed on Apple's website do not include any tax (sales, privilege, VAT, etc), but those taxes, if applicable, will be added when you (your friend) completes the purchase by going through the check out process.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Word of warning: I live in Singapore and got my sister to buy me a watch in Australia and then ship it over to me in Asia. Lithium-Ion batteries are not your friend. You will have to use a courier (not regular mail) and couriers are not afraid of charging for Li-ion because the batteries require special packaging when air-freighted to end users. It's all nuts, I know, but that's how it is - so check it out carefully first.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77