Got my apple watch, Now what?

IanRip

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
You have to remember what it’s for, its been said many time but I’ll say it this time
PC is for All Day
Laptop hours
IPhone minutes
A Watch seconds

Convenience is the killer function

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
At $400, I was skeptical about keeping it. The main use for me was actionable notifications, texting, answering a call with hands full and the occasional Hey Siri. The apps aren't that great and I still use my Nike GPS watch for runs. At $600, I'd just return it. That's a lot of money for not a lot of return. You can either spend $200 less for the Sport, or spend $400 less and get something like the Pebble or the Microsoft Band. Good luck.

Even though I sold a couple of watches that I had preordered and basically got the SS for free, I still sold it as well for a very slight profit after a month. The Milanese band started to get irritating the more I wore it. I really liked the watch but I'll like it more knowing I paid less and with watch OS 2.0. I'm waiting til fall probably to get the Sport.

The one thing I learned is that the sport band seem the most comfortable as well as more worry free. Might as well have the cheaper sport watch then.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Totally in love with mine mate! At the start I was tapping it all of the time constantly checking apps, switching faces and using all the features. Now two months in my usage has settled and it's found its place as a valuable and fashionable addition to my digital life. Give it time mate. You'll like it in the end

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Last night I was finally able to redesign my app layout. Took forever to figure out a layout I liked but It's much better now. I don't feel like it looks so cluttered now.
I don't like the app screen either and I try to avoid it as much as I can, 90% of what I do with the watch is on the watch face, notifications and glances... Rarely use the apps screen

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Even though I sold a couple of watches that I had preordered and basically got the SS for free, I still sold it as well for a very slight profit after a month. The Milanese band started to get irritating the more I wore it. I really liked the watch but I'll like it more knowing I paid less and with watch OS 2.0. I'm waiting til fall probably to get the Sport.

The one thing I learned is that the sport band seem the most comfortable as well as more worry free. Might as well have the cheaper sport watch then.

Haha, I did the same thing, got a net profit of 280... put 120 more and bought it again

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Center the apps you will likely use often around the clock app. Since the crown button will center you back their. That is what I did and it works well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW