Scuff/scratches/cracks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Watch for 1 day shy of a full month and I wear it everyday. Yet, it still looks as new as it did when I unwrapped it. There's not a scratch, scrape, nick, ding, dent or crack anywhere on it ...:)...and I don't have a screen protector or protective case on it.

Dante Totino

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I've had my Watch for 1 day shy of a full month and I wear it everyday. Yet, it still looks as new as it did when I unwrapped it. There's not a scratch, scrape, nick, ding, dent or crack anywhere on it ...:)...and I don't have a screen protector or protective case on it.

So everyone looking good so far
any horror stories?

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the 42mm SS and the screen is still perfect. If I look REALLY HARD there are some very slight scratches on the Stainless Steel - but I have 3 stainless steel watches (two Tag Hauers and a Breitling) and it is to be expected - especially with a high shine SS like Apple is using. Supposedly the faint scratches are easy to buff out, but they have not bothered me enough to even bother trying. Like I said, I have to really look hard to see them at all.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
42mm SS BSB, screen perfect & case has no marks whatsoever. Was using a clip on Spigen case for a while but a bit of plastic sure does spoil the look of the watch so I've thrown caution to the wind & will let the SS take its chances (so far so good)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
today is day 5 for me with my Watch Sport and so far so good. I have a Skinomi screen protector on the face, only because of my gym addiction. I took off the Spigen fit case because it distracted from the beauty that is the Watch :)

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I took off the Spigen fit case because it distracted from the beauty that is the Watch :)

Funny thing is, everyone I've shown my watch to has told me they like the look of my watch better with the case on vs naked. It might have something to do with the crown being on the lower left looking odd to them. The case disguises it somewhat.

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Yep, 42 SGS I've had since 27/4/15 got scratched on the screen from messing about with nerf guns in the garden with the kids. I don't remember knocking it but there you go!
iMoreAppImg_20150611_235829.jpg

I have since sold my sport watch and ordered a SS BSB yesterday, that shipped today and is due on Monday 15/6 (London UK)

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I've got two very minor scuffs where the glass and aluminum meet on the Space Gray, from banging the Watch against my dryer door and the mailbox (it's one of those neighborhood boxes with a small slot for each home?I'm used to just shoving my left hand in there to get my mail). In truth at times I have a hard time finding the scuffs.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
First off I have a 42mm SS w/ Link Bracelet. The bracelet itself had noticeable scratches on it by the end of the first day I wore it. The Watch and Sapphire Display have a few micro scratches that you can notice in direct sunlight. But I can say it's holding up a whole heck of a lot better than my old Pebble Steel.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm contemplating a case for the summer. I work in a camp and slightly concerned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a few scratches in the oleophobic coating on the screen, but not any on the actual screen. The body is perfect still, and my white band get dirty easily, but it is easily cleaned using a wet rag.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR