Grrrrr over Glances

Eric Hardman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello

Just of a quick question of something that I find a little frustrating.

When I go to my glances on my watch, I find them to work really well except the glances provided by the service which contain more than one page of data.

Generally I can go to my glances and swipe through them all. However when I get to a glance with multiple pages (example Activity app and Dark Sky) I can not seem to go to the next glance service unless I exit the Glances by going to main screen then going back into glances.

Is there something I am missing which makes this work better

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, you are not missing anything as far as I can tell. When I'm in Glances and the swipe to the Activities section and then tap on it to view my activity, like you, I have to press the digital crown to exit out in order to go back into Glances and view everything else. You would think a subsequent tap on the screen would allow us to return to where we could swipe to the next screen in Glances. Hopefully, an update will correct this minor issue.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hello

Just of a quick question of something that I find a little frustrating.

When I go to my glances on my watch, I find them to work really well except the glances provided by the service which contain more than one page of data.

Glances are just that - things to quickly look at, not designed to be apps. That's why many of the multi-page apps only have glances that you can tap on to go to the full app. Overcast is a great example - can't do anything other than see what's playing in the Glance. Otherwise need to go to the app to play/pause/etc--or use the built-in now playing Glance.