Kind of a slap in the face

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
How is this a slap in the face. My wife always complained that I got the first upgrade for iPhones on our cell account and she always had to settle for the latest and greatest a few months after me.

Well she got me back. She preordered a 38mm SG apple watch without me know. UPS showed up at the house. Thought I was getting an early surprise from Apple. Signed for it and realized it had her name on it. She loved telling me all of the features she is enjoying on her new watch.

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Seriously though people..I'm surprised this thread has got this many replies I appreciate the love and hate for my initial post..may we all get our watches soon

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The way I look at it... a new Apple Product + all the Apple fanatics = long wait for delivery. I'm a little anxious now that my window is a week away but, since I expected a long delay, I'm not disappointed.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
ppaknwk.gif

Hopefully the group of you that are having such entitled melt downs over having to wait for your watch that you didn't order in time to get first get a box of kleenex with your order as well.

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree, very frustrating. Ordered mine on 4/13 & will be waiting another 5 weeks apparently. Regardless of the reason it turns out to be a poor customer experience for me & others.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree, very frustrating. Ordered mine on 4/13 & will be waiting another 5 weeks apparently. Regardless of the reason it turns out to be a poor customer experience for me & others.

I disagree. There was not a problem ordering your Watch and it wasn't a problem getting your estimated shipping dates. You could have easily cancelled your order after discovering those dates, but I assume you chose to accept the dates given. If so, that's on "you".