Loose watch band

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else's watch bands feel loose and stick out a bit? One of mind tends to not stay flush. I got the 42mm stainless steel with classic band.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't get it to fit that far back or it slides lol

I think if it were the 38mm it would be a flush fit. I think the face is too big for your wrist.

This concerns me because I was going to get the 42 and I've got a feeling it will be the same thing on my wrist.

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
I think the OP is talking about the attachment point for the band. Where it slides into the body of the watch.

If so, mine has a wiggle also.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Definitely talking about where the band meets the watch of you look closely at the picture there's an edge sticking out. Who knows maybe I'll take it to the Apple Store to see if it's bad or not.

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else's watch bands feel loose and stick out a bit? One of mind tends to not stay flush. I got the 42mm stainless steel with classic band.

I have the 42 SS BLL. I ordered the medium and its loose. I feels more like s bracelet. I plan to take it to the store to see if I can get another one. I also have the PSB for running. It fits perfectly! 😜

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
i have the same problem with my watch (stainless stell classic leather buckle) you can see a small gap an the digital crown side where the band sits an the watch and when moving my wrist the gap gets bigger as if the band was loose. i think it is just the band and until today i never realized that it's loose. will see how that will hold up in the next months or so...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2